About Me

My photo

I love hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, and bronze into amazing textured custom rings, custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other unique artisan jewelry.  I have an extensive selection of men's and women's rings, along with gemstone and pearl jewelry in my SilverSmack shop on Etsy.  Please stop in and take a look.

A Poem I wrote

Beyond Semi-precious

Lapidolite, Dumorterite, Iolite

even the sedimentary syllables shine


nutured by nature

colored by the earth

flecked
mottled
dappled

fossilized blooms

petrified sunsets

envelop me

Click on my banner to visit my shop.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Textured Stacking Copper Rings

I just made these stacking rings out of copper. I challenged myself to find a different texture for each one. I love the way metal can take on texture. These were also the first real soldering I did. I just love the way they catch the light!

7 comments:

Camera Girl said...

They look amazing! Metal work looks so hard! You must be very talented!

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Gorgeous ring. I know nothing about metal work but that looks hard to me. :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

very pretty!

cccraftstudio said...

so glad that you are having fun with metal!

Metalicious said...

Whoo hooo! Lookin' good!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Those look awesome! You class was definitely a great idea :)

Made By Tammy said...

Love it! Great Photo!