About Me

My photo

I love hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, and bronze into amazing textured custom rings, custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other unique artisan jewelry.  I have an extensive selection of men's and women's rings, along with gemstone and pearl jewelry in my SilverSmack shop on Etsy.  Please stop in and take a look.

A Poem I wrote

Beyond Semi-precious

Lapidolite, Dumorterite, Iolite

even the sedimentary syllables shine


nutured by nature

colored by the earth

flecked
mottled
dappled

fossilized blooms

petrified sunsets

envelop me

Click on my banner to visit my shop.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My New Shop, SilverSmack

I finally opened my new shop that will focus on hand forged and wire wrapped silver items and actually listed a few items.

I love the way this picture of the hammered silver stacking rings came out.

I was also pretty proud of the Kyanite pearl dangle necklace. The blue came out nicely.

These hammered hoop earrings were tough to photograph because it was getting dark.

The Hammered Circle Tahitian Pearl necklace was very difficult to photograph because it was so reflective. If you look closely, you can see me in the pearl.

12 comments:

storybeader said...

that's great! Always wanted to do some metal-based work. Maybe in the future. Do you still have your glass jewelry going?

Made By Tammy said...

Awesome New Shop!
Fantastic new listings too!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Your work is beautiful! Good luck with the new shop :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Wow! beautiful! Your new shop should be very successful!

ARTISANNE said...

I can see you!!! Fantastic stuff :0)

Karen Casey-Smith said...

I just love your new work! You have such beautiful designs!

michele said...

Very pretty, good luck with new shop!!!

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Ooh gorgeous new stuff. I love your banner btw.

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful work! Best of luck with your new shop!

Patti said...

These are beautiful pieces and I love your reflection as well!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enn ;) said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite handmade jewelry blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your handmade jewelry or jewelry making lessons. We'd like to introduce you to our readers who are curious to find out the "person behind the great work!"

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2010/03/show-off-your-work.html

Best regards,
Sandra
www.handmade-jewelry-club.com
www.diylessons.org