About Me

My photo

I love hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, and bronze into amazing textured custom rings, custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other unique artisan jewelry.  I have an extensive selection of men's and women's rings, along with gemstone and pearl jewelry in my SilverSmack shop on Etsy.  Please stop in and take a look.

A Poem I wrote

Beyond Semi-precious

Lapidolite, Dumorterite, Iolite

even the sedimentary syllables shine


nutured by nature

colored by the earth

flecked
mottled
dappled

fossilized blooms

petrified sunsets

envelop me

Click on my banner to visit my shop.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Featured Artist: Sentimentaljourney

Sentimentaljourney is rather new to etsy, but that doesn't mean she's inexperienced. She has a wide variety classy and fun hand-made cards, plus whimsical customizable tutus, colorful teethers, and she can even design a banner for your etsy shop. Talk about multi-talented!



For a necklace to go with the Clematis Cards, check out the Blush Necklace by Moonmystic.




5 comments:

storybeader said...

it's funny how the mind works - that necklace would be the perfect piece to wear, when delivering the card. hehehe {:-D

Silver Canyons said...

She has very pretty cards! The Clematis cards shown and your necklace really do compliment each other :)

Dashery Jewelry said...

Love the pink flower cards with the pink beads! Wow, wouldn't people be impressed by a present with the card matching the gift inside.

Made By Tammy said...

Fabulous Pairing!

Heather said...

Thanks so much for this nice feature!