About Me

My photo

I love hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, and bronze into amazing textured custom rings, custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other unique artisan jewelry.  I have an extensive selection of men's and women's rings, along with gemstone and pearl jewelry in my SilverSmack shop on Etsy.  Please stop in and take a look.

A Poem I wrote

Beyond Semi-precious

Lapidolite, Dumorterite, Iolite

even the sedimentary syllables shine


nutured by nature

colored by the earth

flecked
mottled
dappled

fossilized blooms

petrified sunsets

envelop me

Click on my banner to visit my shop.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Knot Crazy!




Or maybe I am.;) I started making quite a few different varieties of my knotted necklaces for the flea market because I don't think the guy who copies me can do them. I have to step up my game a notch. I think these are unique and they can appeal to both genders, so I made so tribal-looking ones (Maori Hook), some flower ones, the very popular celtic knot ones, and the fish. I also made some really big and bold ones with danglies. I also designed some earrings with grade A Amazonite and fresh water pearls that really pop! Gotta really put on my "A" game now, especially with the 4th of July cominig up soon.

5 comments:

storybeader said...

those knots are so attractive. Good show!

terryann said...

I am nutty for those knots!

Made By Tammy said...

Fabulous new creations!

Mary Richmond said...

popped over from an etsy forum and love your blog! i'll be back!

love these knots a lot!

jealousydesign said...

Looks great!