About Me

My photo

I love hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, and bronze into amazing textured custom rings, custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other unique artisan jewelry.  I have an extensive selection of men's and women's rings, along with gemstone and pearl jewelry in my SilverSmack shop on Etsy.  Please stop in and take a look.

A Poem I wrote

Beyond Semi-precious

Lapidolite, Dumorterite, Iolite

even the sedimentary syllables shine


nutured by nature

colored by the earth

flecked
mottled
dappled

fossilized blooms

petrified sunsets

envelop me

Click on my banner to visit my shop.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hammered Silver Wide Band Rings- New Textures by SilverSmack


Men's Hammered Distressed Silver Reptile Rockstar Ring by SilverSmack


Men's Hammered Silver Distressed Squares Antiqued Ring Band by SilverSmack


Hammered Silver Ring Band & Stacking Dot Rings by SilverSmack


wedding ring set by SilverSmack

SilverSmack has been wielding her hammers and pounding out some fabulous new rings with some fantastic textures.  A few examples are the Men's Hammered Distressed Silver Reptile Rockstar Ring, the Men's Hammered Silver Distressed Squares Antiqued Ring Band, and the Hammered Silver Ring Band & Stacking Dot Rings.  Any of these textures could also be made into a wedding ring set.  

9 comments:

Made By Tammy said...

Those rings are Fantastic!

Erika Price said...

Love them - you sure are a dab hand with that hammer!

Lisa @thebeadgirl said...

great rings! love!

laurastamperdesigns said...

wow! Your blog site is VERY impressive-good stuff!

Brooke said...

I love your new rings, very cool!

SendingLoveGallery said...

love your rings :D

Your Daily Jewels said...

Your blog looks fantastic. So professional. And your pieces are killing me. They are so beautiful I want more fingers.

Dashery Jewelry said...

Gorgeous rings!

SilverSmack said...

Thank for all your blog/ring love!